This page is best viewed in Firefox.
ELK series Antibodies
- ELK series Antibodies
- Antibodies are stored frozen as concentrate in TTPBS with 20% glycerin.
- They come in the following conjugation flavors: plain vanilla, biotin, Cy3, Cy5, Alexa 488.
- When thawed, they are stable for many months.
- ELK3-51 is available as a concentrate, or diluted and ready to use (working strength is 75µg/ml).
- Competed antibody is only available at working strength.
- To make either from concentrate:
- Regular stain: 40µl of Ab concentrate + 960µl of Ab-carrier.
- Competed stain: 40µ of Ab conc. + 50µl of 10mM EF5 + 910µl of Ab carrier.